Magazine whore

It's no secret: I love magazines and have a ton of subscriptions... I'm a bit of a magazine whore. :)

I love Fridays as that is when most of them show up in my mailbox and I spent both of Emily's naps reading through them all, clipping out all the coupons, bookmarking all the cool websites on my laptop, folding down the pages of things I am going to buy or want David to buy me... I'm an addict, I think. ha!

I have decided to renew my subscriptions to US Weekly & People (who doesn't like celebrity gossip?), Parents, Cookie & American Baby (all child-related) and Men's Health (that one is for David but I do read it when I'm bored) as I get a lot out of them and really enjoy them. I am not, however, renewing Family Circle or Parenting as they are somewhat redundant to Parents.

Anyone got a great magazine I might need to read?

Comments

Popular Posts