CreditSecure from American Express

I've been an American Express cardholder for many years now because I absolutely love the fact that I have no credit limit for our larger purchase and their rewards are unbeatable: I have my Hertz GOLD membership, Hilton Honors membership and Southwest Rapid Rewards memberships all linked and have transferred points from my AMEX card to these memberships numerous times in order to enjoy free rental cars, free hotel stays and free, roundtrip airfare to anywhere Southwest flies. Being able to enjoy your points earned ANYWHERE you want to and to also purchase things from their online store (like gift certificates) is really exciting.

The latest benefit I have really come to love is CreditSecure, AMEX's credit monitoring company. For only $11.99/month I have unlimited access to my credit score and my credit report from all three bureaus as well as immediate email & text messaging anytime my credit is accessed and anytime my personal information changes (like my address). They provide so many more benefits but these two are most important to me as I can stay ontop of my credit much easier and feel confident that with CreditSecure, I will never be an identity theft victim!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts