Tastebook.com


One of my favorite obsessions: Tastebooks!

My girlfriend, Shelby, send me this websites ages ago and I've slowly but surely created my own tastebook with made-from-scratch family recipes (most of them my own) and I cannot wait to order the hard copy! I have always just jotted things down on whatever scrap of paper I could find and I found myself losing recipes left and right. Argh! If this sounds like you, go to the website: http://www.tastebook.com and begin creating your own Tastebook today! What I love most about this website is you can keep your Tastebook online (FREE!) AND share with anyone you want via email. It's like a giant recipe swap for FREE!

CNN did a report on tastebook.com and even uploaded their own "American Mornings" tastebook for the whole world to enjoy, find it HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts