Moving this past week and finally getting settled into our new house was such a huge adventure for us, this week's Thursday Thirteen will be, once again, dedicated to just that.
Thirteen things I LOVE about our new house:
1. The neighborhood is stunning and everyone is really nice, quiet and friendly, going out of their way to welcome us.
2. We love being so close to the High Street bridge for quick, easy access to the 880.
3. Our driveway and garage, we always have a place to park!
4. The Myer Lemon tree in our front yard.
5. Our massive, custom-built kitchen... I live in it most days and even house our office in it!
6. The calming green paint in the bathroom and the over-sized tub.
7. The brick fireplace and the built-in cabinetry in the living room.
8. All the windows, we have natural sunlight flooding into every room.
9. How close we are to Lincoln Park! Emily and I walk there almost every day.
10. The cedar closets in all the rooms smell divine.
11. Our new, HUGE, fluffy, sectional couch... I love to snuggle up in it after a long day!
12. "Buddy" the Scarlet Macaw that belongs to the neighbors behind us. He has provided hours of entertainment for Emily.
13. The dinner parties I can have now because of our dining room.