NBL (Nestie Biggest Loser)2 - I'm in!

The Nestie Biggest Loser weight-loss contest has come around again and this time, I'm really "in" and am in it to win it! :)

I emailed my starting weight photo to our Coordinator and started my modified eating plan:

* Water with every meal and in between, up to 8 glasses a day
* Three meals a day in the proper portions
* Nuts and/or fruit as a snack between meals
* Drinking up to 3 8-ounce glasses of fat-free milk as I don't consume enough dairy products
* NO SODAS, even Diet Dr. Pepper except on weekends
* Sweets are OK but only a bite or two and only once a week
* Vegetables with every meal


I have also found a ton of new classes at Mariner Square Health Club, where I've been a member for over a year, and most are between 4-7PM. I've decided to give this time slot of the day a chance because it's usually the dead hours of my day as Emily and I run all our errands, do all our weekly activities and host/attend play dates in the mornings.

Wish me luck and check out my progress as I go along with this ticker:

Popular Posts