Thursday Thirteen


I linked up to my friend Linday's Blog ~ My Splatter Painted Life so, this week's Thursday Thirteen was inspired by her!

Thirteen random things about me:

1. I'm left-handed but have really nice handwriting (totally rare for Southpaws!)
2. I am deathly afraid of almost all bodies of water, except pools & spas, because I hate not being able to see what's below me.
3. I love to read and would rather do that than just about anything
4. I was born on Halloween and yet I pretty much hate all things Halloween-related, including scary movies, costumes and candy corn
5. I have eight piercings although only one hole in each ear is occupied right now
6. My nervous habits including twisting the earring in my right ear, biting my nails and shaking my leg while my legs are crossed
7. If all the food in the world disappeared except cheese, I would still be one happy camper!
8. I've never been to Europe and I wouldn't be devastated should I never get to go
9. I've kept a diary since I was 12
10. I haven't had a real Dr. Pepper in nearly 2 years!
11. Yes, this is my real eye color, not colored contacts
12. I get giddy with excitement when I have more coupons worth of discounts than what I owe when shopping. It's the thrill of the hunt!
13. I don't believe in soul mates, I believe in God's work and that everything I am and everything I have is because of the opportunities he's placed in my path

Popular Posts