Bunco Group: Ornament Exchange

Last night was my neighbor Louise's Bunco Group's Annual Dinner and Ornament Exchange and I was invited at last month's Bunco Game.

We met up at 6:30pm in Pinole at this fabulous little family owned Thai Restaurant called Thai Spice and gorged ourselves on Chicken Satay, Red Curry Chicken and Spring Rolls... it was heavenly... I will be going back there with David!

Near the end of dinner, we took turns going around the table, choosing a wrapped gift from the community pile. After the first person opened a gift, the second person could steal that ornament or open one herself. Each person at the table had this option... this is such a fun way to open group gifts, I tell ya!

When it was my turn, I stole from Carole who got the most gorgeous, hand-painted, hand-glittered, fish ornament that I distinctly remember seeing LAST CHRISTMAS on my friend, Lindsay's blog in her "Favorite things" Thursday Thirteen Christmas post. I almost died from excitement when I held the ornament in my hot little hands and, thankfully, Carol was a good sport about it. :)

Comments

Popular Posts