After-Christmas SALES!!!

In order to protect what's left of my waistline, I decided to spearhead a get-out-of-the-house initiative today, the day after Christmas.

We all had something to exchange or return and what a surprise to find so many amazing 50-70% off sales going on!

I racked up some much-needed items at Crate & Barrel, most importantly their 12 Days of Christmas ornament set, regularly $49.99, for only $19!  I purchase my family a special ornament every year, representing something special that has occurred and have been pinning over this set for years!  Wahoo!




I also decided to stock up on tissue paper, gift tags and bulk rolls of ribbon at Target as they were 75% off and are always needed for future Christmases!

Any good deals out there you've taken advantage of?

Any stores you could point me towards... I wouldn't want to miss a good sale!  :)

Comments

Popular Posts