Chubby Cheek Bows, my favorite thing!


I know many of you, my readers, have little girls and just love the way I always fix Emily's mile-long hair but what you don't know is where I got all her amazing hairbows...

Until now!

Chubby Cheek Bows, owned by my friend, Malissa, whom I have known since 8th grade, is an amazing company and Malissa is so talented!

Malissa's customer service is top-notch and her turnaround time for her gorgeous, hand-made hair bows and accessories is lightning fast!  She has a beautiful gallery of the bows she has made to date but can truly create anything you want, based on a color or pattern you like or a ribbon you recently found, just send her the swatch, a photograph, or give her a description of what you love and let her work her magic.

I have ordered over $100 worth of bows from her over the years and I can attest to the fact that they are really well-made and durable even for my little Tomboy!  She has an array of sizes and styles for all ages and for all hair types, check out her gallery on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chubby-Cheek-Bows/121814941162482?ref=ts.

Your kids will be the talk of all their friends and you will have given the best gift at the party should you share a Chubby Cheek Bow with your kids' friends.



Run, don't walk to visit her now at http://chubbycheekbows.blogspot.com/!!!

Comments

Popular Posts