Up-and-coming blog award for me... did I pass one along to you?

 

A fantastic blogger friend of mine, Sarah over at Through The Picture Window gave me this award (thanks, Sarah!) and now I must pass it along to others.

The rules are to: 
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs to give the award to and they must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the blogs you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself.


 
The five up-and-coming bloggers I find myself excited to see updates in my reader are:

Five random facts about me:
* I love to drink champagne with Girl Scout cookies
* I can't stand for people to touch my toes
* At nearly 33 years old I still gnaw on my fingernails from time to time (so gross, I know)
* I have no earthly idea how to use my camera off of the "auto" setting and will be taking a photography class this fall to help me learn to take real pictures
* I love reality television because all the drama belongs to someone else

Comments

Popular Posts