Emily receives her second Citizen Star Award today! #secondgrade #parenting #school #kids

Emily received her second Citizen Star Award for doing her personal best yesterday.

It was given to her by her teacher for her incredible focus and interest in the art projects they did throughout the day to celebrate Chinese New Year.
 
She showed it to me after her enrichment class yesterday. She made me close my eyes and, when I opened them, it was just inches from my face. Once we got home, she put it on the fridge.


It would seem otherwise but I assure you, the school doesn't hand these things out like late slips, Emily is truly on a streak of doing her personal best and we are so proud of her!

She received her first award of the year just 12 days ago. You can read about it HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts