Losing the #wheatbelly - a look back at Day 8 and what I'm eating today, Day 9 #glutenfree #cooking #motherhood

Are you interested in following me in my journey to lead a more healthy, gluten-free lifestyle?

Read about my journey HERE.

And click on the link --------> over there to follow my SparkPeople blog where I'm documenting every bite of food I put in my mouth and how each day has gone. I'll be documenting the first 14 days here but only sporadic updates thereafter.

Losing the wheat belly - a look back at Day 8, which was yesterday and what I'm eating today, Day 9:

Yesterday was SUCH a busy day, I had to force myself to remember to eat! :)

I did end up eating leftover lettuce wraps for dinner before heading off to the PTA meeting.

And I didn't eat any of the Angel food cake I made for the meeting. I didn't truly want a piece!

Today has been a whirlwind so far.

Even though it's a school holiday, I still felt the morning rush to get us all up, dressed, fed, and packed to head off to a morning activity. We went to Pump It Up's open playtime from 10:00-12:00pm and the kids had a blast! It was so crowded though that I felt lucky we even got it. There was a line at the door at 10 till opening! The kids just love that place and it really helps them burn off some steam. I was able to read a few chapters of The Fault in Our Stars on my Kindle and today's paper.

BREAKFAST: 1 whole egg plus 2 egg whites scrambled with a slice of bacon. I heated up the very last portion I had of this and gobbled it up just before running out the door. I didn't even get my morning latte that David makes me. Boo! :(

SNACK: 6 raw almonds and an apple is what I ate at Pump It Up while the kids played.

LUNCH: Once Nolan was down for his nap, I helped Emily with some of her home work and set her up in her room with a movie - she said she isn't feeling good and wasn't hungry. Please, do not let any of us come down with anything, our Gram is coming for a visit tomorrow! I ate the very last portion of leftover lettuce wraps, about 1/4 of the recipe. I also drank 8oz fat free milk.

Now, it's all about preparing for a very busy weekend.

I need to do our meal planning and make our grocery list. I also need to vacuum, put away two loads of laundry, and clean our bath room. My mom comes tomorrow morning and it's just the motivation I need to tidy up around here. :) We also have our first Girl Scout cookie booth of the season Saturday afternoon and we promised Emily we'd take her to see the new Lego Movie. Busy busy busy!

Comments

Popular Posts