A new strategy: Day 2

Day 2 was a success!

Last night, after her bedtime routine, I put her in her crib, awake. I kissed her, told her I loved her and that it was time to go "night-night". I have her Max (her stuffed dog) and her pacifier and she fell off to sleep at 6:45pm. She woke up 8 hours later just before 3:00am. We let her fuss for 5 minutes before going in to check on her. She had scooted up to the top of her crib and was sucking her crib bumper. Too cute! haha I pulled her back down to the middle of the crib, gave her back her pacifier and off to dream land she went for another 4 hours.

Today, I put Emily down for both her naps when she was tired, but awake. Each time, she fussed a bit but fell asleep on her own and without her pacifier and slept her normal 1-2 hours.

Baby steps with the pacifier! :-)


Comments

Popular Posts