A new strategy: Day 3

It just keeps getting better!

Last night, after the confusion of Daylight Savings (that was rough all day on us!), we put Emily to be, awake but sleepy, at 8:30pm. After dinner and before we went to bed at 10:00pm, I went in to check on Emily and she had already spit out her pacifier. I took it from the crib and went to bed, thinking she'd be awake pretty soon fussing for it. Nope!

She didn't wake up until 9 hours later at 5:45am. I breastfed her and put her back to sleep and she slept another 5 hours! I just got her up now and it's 10:00am.

I have a ton of errands to run so, we'll see how nap time goes today. :-)

Comments

  1. THIS IS AWESOME!!! I am so proud of you AND Emily!!! Way to go mom!!! Keep kicking butt and doing what is right for your family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts