The ants go marching on...

... all over my house! Ack! :(


I have a terrible stomach ache and Emily is being quite the grouch today so, I brought her into the living room to watch a DVD while I laid down for a bit this morning, only to discover I wouldn't be doing any resting anytime soon; there were ants everywhere!

Hundreds of ants crawling all over my diaper bag, gym bag, my new purse, our overstuffed chair & ottoman, the floor, the wall...

Where were they coming from? Why were they here?

Oh no! Food left in Emily's diaper bag. Argh! Did I really forget to clean out her diaper bag again last night? Yep. I had found the culprit... me! :(

I got Emily out of the living room, locking her behind the gate, and began to assassinating all those ants with my trust Roach & Ant Spray. The fumes are horrible so, I had the front door open as well and was freezing while eliminating. Once I killed them all, I had to wipe up all the spray and then, mop the floors all the while feeling like I might vomit all over myself at any moment and feeling I might tear my hair out because Emily was screaming being stuck behind the gate. I then had to clean out my gym bag and diaper bag and try and clean off my new leather purse. It was the longest hour and a half of my life!

I used up the remaining spray around the window seal and front door, just to make sure no more ants would be trying to get at Emily's Gold Fish Crackers...




Comments

Popular Posts