Costco is THE place for books!



It's no secret, I love to read and I have quite the collection of "chick lit" but have recently branched out into other genres of fiction, no thanks to Oprah's Book Club, a few of my good friends (thanks, MNaylor, Tem2201 and Chedder143!!!) and Goodreads.com.

I have always been a sucker for the smell of the crispy, new pages of the novels at Barnes & Noble but have recently begun to dispise their prices but didn't like the alternative of shopping at Half-Priced Books nor doing a book swap... I like to keep my books and read them over and over again. I also like the Library I am building. Just when I thought I had no option, I discovered the wonderful, albeit limited, selection at Costco. Eek! I was like a kid in a candy store and just could not believe the $8.99 and $9.99 pricetags. To say I stocked up would be an understatement, I bought them out!!! ha!

Now, I just need to decide which book I am going to read next!

Comments

Popular Posts