Thursday Thirteen


Thursday Thirteen is always so fun for me - it's fun to come up with lists that revolve around whatever is going on in my life at the time. Most of the time, these lists are all about me but not this week!

This week's Thursday Thirteen is all about Emily (as she is my world on a daily basis) and the Thirteen things I love about her at this age, 18 months old:




1. She can run and it's a bit like an awkward Frankenstein impression
2. She grabs my hand and brings me into her room to show me something she's playing with
3. She loves to crawl up in my lap and read to me, complete with narration
4. Mealtime is much more efficient, with little to no food ending up on the floor these days
5. She loves to sing and act out the motions to all the classic songs; "Itsy Bitsy Spider", "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes", Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", "Patty-a-cake", "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" and "The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round"
6. She gives hugs and kisses on demand
7. She can ask for a drink or a snack now
8. When doing something she shouldn't (like playing with toilet paper), you will hear her chanting; "No no no no no" so, she sort of tattles on herself these days
9. She still really loves to ride in grocery/shopping carts
10. Feeding me is super fun for her right now, especially if I fake bite her fingers
11. Her animal sounds are hilarious and almost always spot on!
12. If she pulls out her hairbow, she brings it to me to put back in
13. Bath time is a whole new way to enhance playtime at the end of every day - she loves to splash and have me squirt her with her toys

Comments

Popular Posts