How Type A are you?

My friend Amy posted this quiz (Click HERE!!!) and I thought it was really interested, fun, insightful and actually told me a lot about myself.

I was certain I would be 99% Type A, at least everything I thought about myself that made me Type A and I was wrong. I only scored a 42. :)

After answering all the questions, I realized that while I can be easily offended, I can have a short temper, I can think harsh things, I rarely act on anything negative that happens to me. I'm quite introspective, calm, rational, I think about things before I say them, I consider all possibilities, always thinking; "does this make sense to me?" and, most of the time, I can talk myself down, cool myself off and what comes out of my mouth is downright nice.

Very interesting...

Comments

Popular Posts