Season Finale of Desperate Housewives... Oh my gawd!!!

I don't have words for what I think about the season finale of Desperate Housewives...

It was awesome although I hate that there was no new Edie drama.

I was so touched by the death of Katharine's ex-husband and the story of how their daughter died all those years ago, I actually cried! I've been waiting (impatiently) for them to reveal why no one, especially Julie, recognized Dillon and why Dillon had no memory of her previous life on Wisteria Lane... yea, ABC for the big reveal last night!!!

I thought how Tom tricked Kayla into admitted she hurt herself because she hates Lynette was pretty predictable, especially as you watched him set his cell phone down ever so obviously :) but I really liked that she's off the show (for now) and that dynamic is over; it was getting old and I actually got bored with her character.

What was with the "5 Years Later" segment?

Do you think the show will really pick up 5 years later or do you think that was just a teaser of what's to come, that the show will pick up where it left off and we'll get to see how they all get to that point in future years to come? I think the first is correct and the next season will be full of flashbacks, showing us how they got to that point in their lives.

I'm dying to know why Susan doesn't end up with Mike 5 years from now, that's for sure!!!

Did Gabrielle look like a total Schlumpadinka with her 2 kids? ha!

Boy, I love this show!!!

Comments

Popular Posts