I've been tagged!


My nestie-bestie Liza tagged me so, here goes:

1. What did you do 10 years ago?
It would've been 1998 so, I was in my Senior Year of High School and having the time of my life! I had already been accepted to 6 universities, 2 on scholarship and had just bought my very first pet; my Boxer, Shelby. I was living at home in Austin, TX and I hadn't a care in the world!

2. Five items on your to-do list today?
Paint Emily's bedroom at our old rental house
Update my blog and Emily's babysite
Cook up a batch of my famous meatloaf
Drop off some clothes at Goodwill
Call my mother

3. Snacks that you enjoy?
Oatmeal cookies

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
I would use 75% of my annual income to help make the world a better place and live on the rest.

5. Places that you would live?
Other than my current home, my hometown of Austin, TX

6. Do you have any hobbies?
I love crossword puzzles and collecting wine glasses from antique shops and garage sales

7. Name a pet peeve:
Currently, when Emily digs in the diaper bag and strews the contents across the floor. Ugh...

Bloggers to whom you are passing the challenge\

Dee
Lindsay
Heather
April
Melissa
Lacy
Kathy

Comments

Popular Posts