Busy Bee... that's me!

I honestly don't think I have ever been THIS busy...

On top of Emily's daily activities, preparing three meals and two snacks a day, keeping the house cleaned and trying to keep my email Inbox cleared out, I have been going to the gym every single day at least once to take a class. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I go twice a day: Circuit Training in the morning and Water Aerobics in the evenings. I even took a class on a Saturday two weeks ago and loved it but, weekends are the only time I see my husband these days so, I can't take away from our time together.

I swear, I barely have time to just sit and relax these days and I feel I live in my car, because we are always on the go.

I haven't had much time to Blog either and I have a LOT to say ;) During Emily's nap or at night, before David comes home from work is when I usually update my blog but I've had so many other things to do that I haven't had much time for that either.

Sheesh!

I guess I am just dedicated to getting in shape, nothing makes me waver.

I miss my online community SO MUCH (www.thenest.com) but I just don't have enough minutes/hours in the day to contribute. I also haven't read anyone's blog but my own in over a week... I feel so disconnected! :( But, it's a small sacrifice because this is really important to me and I know my friends support me so, I'll have to just try and catch up when I can in the evenings but I bet that time will come to an end soon, too because all my favorite shows are coming back in late September and boy, am I stoked!!!

Popular Posts