Emily's Halloween Costume Decided!!!

Thank you so much to everyone that voted in my Halloween Costume Poll...

I'm sorry to say that I didn't pick any of the costumes I had originally polled you all about because I found this one and fell in-love:


The white shirt, brown corset and skirt are all one piece, a dress, and the belt velcros on ontop. The brown "boots" are just toppers that fit perfectly over the brown boots Emily already owns. The red bandanna and hat fit her little head just right and really completes the outfit! We were so excited this costume fit because it was a very generic "12-24months" and the next size was "2T-3T", which we knew would be too big. She actually really loved trying it on, especially after she saw that Daddy and Mommy were dressing up, too! ;)

Yes, David and I also purchased "Pirate" apparel for ourselves and are going to dress up this year, too!

So, from our family of Pirates to yours; "Happy Halloween"!!

Popular Posts