Project Dining Room: Almost complete!

Most of you know we moved into this house fairly recently, back in June, and we've been slowly but surely decorating and filling up all this lovely space we now have!

It's been fun but, honestly, a bit stressful picking out new furniture, rugs, curtains, mirrors and all those cute little decorative accents. Ugh...

I tend to have buyer's remorse 90% of the time and it starts with me first obsessing over something for weeks before purchasing it then, getting it in the room or up on the wall and "living with it" for a few days to be sure I'm really going to love it and finally, taking it back because I wasn't as impressed with it as I thought I would be when I first spotted it.

*sigh*

Thankfully, with the purchase of the curtains in our dining room, I am finally seeing an end to Project Dining Room. Behind these curtains is 8 feet of windows that are nearly floor to ceiling and, while they let in a lot of light and breeze, they allow everyone in the neighborhood to see inside our house. EEK!

My new wall of curtains in the dining room

Chocolate brown background with gold, amber, red, sage accents

All I need know is some of these lovelies to complete my vision and to finally start entertaining guests:


DiningRoom Accents by TobeMrs.Shavers

Popular Posts