Extreme Makeover: Home Edition


If you don't watch this show, you NEED to!

Seriously, this show moves me each and every time, I liken it to going to church.

This show makes me so grateful for everything I have.
This show helps me to rekindle my relationship with my husband each and every week because I see how love can heal so much that is wrong with the world and I am so thankful for the love I have with him.
This show makes me want to be a better person, makes me want to volunteer more and makes me want to save even more money (by not wasting so much on frivilous things) so I can donate more to charity!
This show enhances the love I have for my family.
This show makes me so thankful and relieved that there isn't anything mentally, emotionally or physically wrong with my child.
This show reminds me of how much good there is in the world.
This show makes me sob great big Elephant Tears of Joy and almost cleanses me each week from anything that might have built up over the week.

I just can't say enough about this show...

Popular Posts