Ready for Bunco!!!

So, it seems I have become a regular member of Louise's Bunco group and I am stoked!

Louise is my neighbor, for anyone who hasn't been following, and she asked me to be a subsitute player three months ago, when another member was ill and couldn't come. In their game, you have to have 12 players as it's three tables of 4 players. Anywhooo, I went, learned to play, fell in-love with it and pleaded with Louise to call me should she ever need a substitute in the future. I ended up getting invited back the following two months and, at the last Bunco game in November, I was invited to their Annual Christmas Bunco Exchange, which isn't really a Bunco game at all; it's dinner and an ornament exchange with a $10 limit.

So, I have been searching for weeks now for the perfect ornament, only to be disappointed by the $30-$50 price tags (ouch!) until this week when I found gorgeous, hand-painted ornaments at Pier 1!
I should've known to go to Pier 1 because I love that store, I registered for my wedding at that store, and purchase ornaments for friends at that store every year. Doh!

So, I have my ornament and can't wait for Thursday's Christmas Bunco Exchange!!!

Comments

Popular Posts