25 in 2009 - Book 9

25 in 2009:

1) Stolen Innocence by Elissa Wall

2) The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

3) Water for Elephants

4) Multiple Blessings by Jon & Kate Gossilin

5) The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards

6) Sleeping Arrangments by Madeleine Wickham

7) Mommy Tracked by Whitney Gaskell

8) Gate Crasher by Madeleine Wickham
This book was exactly what I expected and hoped for as a huge "Shopoholic" fan... Medeleine doesn't disappoint! The main character comes off as a Gold Digger in every sense of the word but you really grow to love her and root for her to win over her man... I won't give away the book by telling you whether or not she gets her "White Knight" but I will say this book is something you should put on your To Read list of you liked the Shopoholic Series. :)

9) Shopoholic & Sister by Sophie Kinsella
I found this book on my bookshelf and realized I hadn't read it. I thought I read the entire Shopoholic Series but apparently I have not! I picked this book up today and am already half-way through. :)

Comments

Popular Posts