25 in 2009 - Book 10

25 in 2009:

1) Stolen Innocence by Elissa Wall

2) The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

3) Water for Elephants

4) Multiple Blessings by Jon & Kate Gossilin

5) The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards

6) Sleeping Arrangments by Madeleine Wickham

7) Mommy Tracked by Whitney Gaskell

8) Gate Crasher by Madeleine Wickham

9) Shopoholic & Sister by Sophie Kinsella
Incredibly predictable, as most of her books are, but still a light-hearted, funny, entertaining, and quick read that had me flipping to the next chapter faster than the last. I really liked it and would definitely recommend you read this one if you liked the original Shopoholic Series!

10) Shopoholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella
I read this book in two days and loved it just as much, if not more, than all the other Shopoholic books! The main character, Becky, doesn't disappoint nor does she ever change: she is full of hilarious antics and gets herself in trouble for hiding, lying and scheming just as she has in the past. I actually think I liked this book best of ALL the books because it really kept me guessing a bit, whereas the other books are all really predictable. Becky grows up quite a bit in this book and I love how her relationship with her long-time BFF Suze comes full circle.

Comments

Popular Posts