Aveeno Facial Products... 3 Things I Can't Live Without!

I have used nearly every product out there: expensive, Department Store products like Clinic and Origins all the way to the knock-off Target brand cleansers and never have I been so satisfied with my skin than as of late and I owe it all to Aveeno!



On a whim (and because Target was having a $2 off sale!), I decided to pick up Aveeno's Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser (I'm a huge fan of foaming cleansers and I absolutely despise cream cleansers!!!), Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads and Skin Brightening Daily Scrub. I have used these products daily for 4 months now and have NEVER had such radiant, CLEAR, soft, even-toned skin in my life. My pores are almost non-existant and I rarely have to wear make-up. I am hooked on Aveeno for sure!

Comments

Popular Posts