30-day Shred... Attempting to be thin by 30!

Alrighty, I am fed up... I am going to get fit and I'm going to do it before my 30th birthday, which is 10.31.09 so, that means I have 4 months to do this... starting tomorrow!

Jillian Michael's promises you can lose up to 6lbs a week doing her "30-day Shred" and "Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism" DVDs every day as instructed, as well as eating healthy (a plan designed for you on her website), getting enough sleep and drinking enough water. Sounds too good to be true, that's exactly what I thought to until I read about it working for a few of my friends so, I'm going to give it a try. I got both DVDs for $12 total on Amazon and a set of hand weights (3lb and 5lb) at Target for $15 today so, I'm all set to get started tomorrow.

In order to maximize my results, hold myself accountable AND get some much-needed encouragement & support, I signed up at SparkPeople.com. I entered my starting weight, inches, and goals and will track my nutrition and fitness daily as well as weighing-in/measuring weekly to see my progress. Since SparkPeople.com makes it so easy to keep all my weight-loss related information in one place, I won't be blogging about it here... at least not every day.

If you are interested in following my progress and reaching some goals of your own, sign up and add me as a friend!

Comments

Popular Posts