SYTYCD - Week 7 Results

***SPOILERS***

Stop reading NOW if you have yet to watch the results show! This post each week will reveal the bottom three couples, the result of whom went home and my personal thoughts.



The bottom four dancers:
Kayla
Jeanette
Jason
Brandon

Girl who was sent home:
Jeanette

Guy who was sent home:
Jason

Wow! For someone who was NEVER in the bottom, I cannot believe Jeanette went home! I guess America has fewer people to vote for and she was the next to go home behind everyone's favorites: Kayla and Janine. So sad, I know I will really miss watching her just kill it week after week. :( And as far as Jason is concerned, I think America got it wrong. He is fantastic, so multi-talented and I actually picked him to win from his auditions. I'm really bummed out losing these two.

Comments

Popular Posts