25 in 2009: Books 15 & 16

1) Stolen Innocence by Elissa Wall

2) The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

3) Water for Elephants

4) Multiple Blessings by Jon & Kate Gossilin

5) The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards

6) Sleeping Arrangments by Madeleine Wickham

7) Mommy Tracked by Whitney Gaskell

8) Gate Crasher by Madeleine Wickham

9) Shopoholic & Sister by Sophie Kinsella

10) Shopoholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella

11) Second Chance by Jane Green

12) I'd Trade My Husband for a Housekeeper by Ashworth & Noble

13) The Beach House by Jane Green

14) Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

15) The Stay-at-home Survival Guide by Melissa Stanton
Currently reading this one with my book club, one chapter per week and really liking it so far. Lots of validation about what 99% of SAHMs feel when at home, raising kids and lots of stories to gain a new perspective on parenting... as well as a few laughs. :)

16) The Time Traverler's Wife
I saw the movie this past weekend and LOVED it so, of course I just had to read the book and I'm already half-way through. As in most cases, the book is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the film.

Comments

Popular Posts