25 in 2009: Books 17-20

I haven't updated in a long time (so sorry!) but I have killed 4 more fantastic books lately and hope you will check them out as well!


1) Stolen Innocence by Elissa Wall

2) The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

3) Water for Elephants

4) Multiple Blessings by Jon & Kate Gossilin

5) The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards

6) Sleeping Arrangments by Madeleine Wickham

7) Mommy Tracked by Whitney Gaskell

8) Gate Crasher by Madeleine Wickham

9) Shopoholic & Sister by Sophie Kinsella

10) Shopoholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella

11) Second Chance by Jane Green

12) I'd Trade My Husband for a Housekeeper by Ashworth & Noble

13) The Beach House by Jane Green

14) Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

15) The Stay-at-home Survival Guide by Melissa Stanton
Still currently reading this one for my Book Club... stay tuned for my review! :)

16) The Time Traverler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

17) Dune Road by Jane Green

18) Swapping Lives by Jane Green

19) Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner

20) The Other Woman by Jane Green

Comments

Popular Posts