Tuesday Toddler Tales



I feel overly blessed that we made it to 3 years old with Emily taking a nap, every single day, without hesitation nor much protest so, I guess I feel I can't really complain now that her naps have become less consistent.  She actually hasn't taken a nap in 2 solid weeks!

It's really not such a horrible thing for her not to take a nap (did I really just say that?!?) because she's making up the missed sleep by adding on two additional hours at night.  She goes to bed at 6:45PM, she literally passes out the moment her head hits her pillow and then, she sleeps through the night and doesn't get up until 8:45-9:30AM the next morning.  This is just fabulous to me because that means I get to sleep in until 8:45-9:30AM, haha!  :)  And, the day just flies by between 9AM - 6PM, with us having the whole day to run errands, go to her classes & activities, do some shopping and even go out to get a snack in the late afternoons... it's kind of nice to not have to stop for a nap, really!

Anywhooo, I'm not sure if this is just something she's going through right now, I have no idea if it will last or if we'll resort back to taking a nap but I'm enjoying it while it lasts!  :)

Comments

Popular Posts