Thursday Thirteen

It's New Year's Eve and we are flying home today, as we do every year (it's one of the cheapest days to fly!), and in order to keep the anxiety OUT of my head, this week's Thursday Thirteen is my "to do" list for when we finally get home:

1. Pick up all the mail I've had on-hold, shred the junk, file the "keeps" and pay bills (blah!)
2. Thank Louise & Clare, who have been house- and pet-sitting for us for the past 3 weeks
3. Download, fill out and mail in Emily's enrollment forms for My Play Place and Bay Island Gymnastics
4. Unpack our suitcases, put away all our clean clothes and form laundry piles for the dirties
5. Find room for all of Emily's new toys and along with this, clean out the toys she hasn't touched in a year (forgive me David for the overflow in our garage... I promise to have a garage sale in the Spring!!!)
6. Head over to Michael's with my 50% off custom framing coupon to have my favorite Christmas portraits mounted & framed
7. Create a 2010 family calendar on my MAC for the family and myself
8. Begin gathering up all our financial statements for our 2009 tax return (is it that time already?!?)
9. Get out my information binder for the 2010 East Bay Preschool Fare on Jan. 23!
10. Shop the after-Christmas sale at Pottery Barn, Ethan Allen, Haverty's, Pier 1, Restoration Hardware, Lack's and anywhere else I can think of to finally find the perfect ottoman for our living room
11. Prepare my Meal Plan for the month of January and get to Safway ASAP to use my $10 cash coupon on this & next week's groceries!
12. Get to Target and The Container Store for their ornament, wreath, tree and light keepers so I can finally retire those cardboard boxes and all that dang bubble wrap!!!
13. Take down & put away our Christmas decorations (boo!!!)

I also have a Mom's Night In to plan, Bunko to attend and several play dates with friends in January but this was Thursday Thirteen, not Thursday 1,300, ha!

Comments

Popular Posts