30-Day Shred: Day 10

Hello fat-busters!

Eating well, following the Fat Shredder Diet Plan has officially become second-nature; I no longer even have to look at the planning sheet when planning what to eat for the day, it's so easy now! 

I realized how much I LOVE BRUSSEL SPROUTS tonight!!!  Oh my god, seriously so yummy.  I had never even had one roasted before, nor did I care to, but every review I read about Ina Garten's recipe for roasted brussel sprouts on Foodnetwork.com said they tasted like french fries so, I just had to give them a try.  And they were right!  They were so crisp and delicious and salty on the outside, creamy and soft on the inside.  I ate way more than my 2 cup serving.  ha!  :)

Working out to the 30-Day Shred, Level 1, is going ok.  I worked out tonight... barely.  I think I have PMS and am just feeling bloated, worn-down and blah.  I have got to muster up some inner strength to put my whole heart into the rest of my workouts this week.

My Fat Shredder Diet Plan Document 
To see what I eat each day, broken down into food groups and an explanation of how to follow this diet plan yourself

Click ***HERE***

My Sparkpeople Calorie Tracker:
To see the total calorie as well as protein, carb & fat breakdown

Click ***HERE***

Comments

Popular Posts