30-Day Shred: Day 5

Hello fat-busters!

I am still injured but tried to do the upper body exercises and push-ups on my knees today... I feel ridiculous.  I hope with a little rest and time to put my feet up this weekend, I'll be back full speed by Monday.  I'm debating just starting over on Monday, with Day 1 again so that I can get better results from this program, having done a full 30-days straight thru.  I guess it's possible I'll get injured again or get ill or whathaveyou whether I start over or not... probably should just keep going as I am and hope for the best.

I'm in a really great routine with the Fat Shredder Diet Plan, how about you?  I tend to eat similar things day after day and cook similar things month after month so, I guess I have an easier time sticking to the plan.  I also purchased an inexpensive food scale from Target a few months back that I leave on the counter at all times, along with a 1 cup and 1/2 cup plastic measuring cup to ensure I am eating proper ounces at each feeding.

David is having dinner and going to see a movie with a friend tonight so, I knew it would be leftover night.  To make things easier on myself, I had leftover meatballs for lunch and a turkey roll-up with veggies for dinner.  


My Fat Shredder Diet Plan Document 
To see what I eat each day, broken down into food groups and an explanation of how to follow this diet plan yourself

Click ***HERE***

My Sparkpeople Calorie Tracker:
To see the total calorie as well as protein, carb & fat breakdown

Click ***HERE***

Comments

Popular Posts