30-Day Shred: Day 6... I cheated

We had a birthday party this morning with amazing Korean food that I haven't a clue what was in it, although I did eat a ton of bell peppers and peas, and ended up having our grilling plans rained out so, we ordered pizza but only because our groceries have dwindled (I normally shop Saturday mornings but have to wait until Sunday this week) and we didn't have much, other than peanut butter on crackers or cereal.  No thanks! 

Yep, I cheated.  I'm not perfect.  But I'm OK with it.  I found myself focused on controlling my portions and eating slowly, until I was full, rather than stuffing my face at a rapid pace.  I did NOT update my Nutrition Tracker on Sparkpeople because I don't have much to put on it due to me not knowing what I ate for 1/2 the day.  Just an FYI.

My ankle is still really tender but I've been walking on it all day without issue and I just KNOW I'll be able to workout Monday... I may even try tomorrow.


Thanks for ALL the support thus far, it means a lot to me!


My Fat Shredder Diet Plan Document 
To see what I eat each day, broken down into food groups and an explanation of how to follow this diet plan yourself

Click ***HERE***

My Sparkpeople Calorie Tracker:
To see the total calorie as well as protein, carb & fat breakdown

Click ***HERE***

Comments

Popular Posts