30-Day Shred: Day 8, Week 1 Results

Hello fat-busters!

Here it is Monday again, one week from when I began this journey and my ankle feels completely normal today, I was actually looking forward to working out all day today and it held up just fine during my workout... yes, I did The 30-day Shred today!  GO ME!  I obviously still have the motivation I need to continue forward, which is hugely important to my own success, judging my failures in the past.  


Today was my Week 1 weigh-in plus measurements and here are my results:

Pounds lost: 0.5


Inches lost in:
  • Neck: 0.0"
  • Upper arm: 0.0"
  • Waist: 0.5"
  • Hips: 0.0"
  • Upper thigh: 0.25"
I'm totally stoked!  I lost 1/2 a pound, 1/2 an inch in my waist and 1/4 of an inch in each thigh.  Wahoo!!!  I of course wasn't expecting any results at all as I wasn't able to workout every day this past week and I did cheat on Saturday; however, I know that 80% of my results are due to diet alone so, I guess somewhere deep down I expected a little something.  As far as my mental health and my disappointment with my injury all last week: I have accepted that I can't change anything about this past week, I am OK with my progress thus far and I am moving forward, not looking back!

As far as healthy eating goes, I found a fantastic recipe on the back of the FiberOne Blueberry Muffin mix (Costco), that substitutes applesauce for the oil and egg whites rather than the whole egg, making each muffin only 140 calories with 8 grams of whole grain goodness, no fat and 25% of your daily fiber.  A great way to get in that one carb serving for the day, as you all know I get burnt out on scrambled egg whites real quick!   :)

How has your week gone?  Any other Week 1 results out there?

Keep up the great work!


My Fat Shredder Diet Plan Document 
To see what I eat each day, broken down into food groups and an explanation of how to follow this diet plan yourself

Click ***HERE***

My Sparkpeople Calorie Tracker:
To see the total calorie as well as protein, carb & fat breakdown

Click ***HERE***

Comments

Popular Posts