30-Day Shred: Day 9

Hello fat-busters!

It's Day 9.  I stayed on the healthy, Fat Shredder Diet Plan and worked out (Level 1 of The 30-day Shred) but it wasn't as good as I could've done.  I'm a bit exhausted from all the moving, organizing, furniture assembling we did over the 3-day weekend so, I'm not sure I put 100% of myself into my workout but hey, at least I did it! 

The rain here in Northern California is just insane, we can't even get outside to run errands so, I guess my lack of enthusiasm is probably due in good part to the weather.  Strange how that happens.

How are all of you doing?


My Fat Shredder Diet Plan Document 
To see what I eat each day, broken down into food groups and an explanation of how to follow this diet plan yourself

Click ***HERE***

My Sparkpeople Calorie Tracker:
To see the total calorie as well as protein, carb & fat breakdown

Click ***HERE***

Comments

Popular Posts