Meal Planning: Sunday 1/17 thru Saturday 1/23

Meal Planning: Sunday 1/17 thru Saturday 1/23



***Click the photo for a larger view***
 

Safeway: $201.49
Milk
(5) V8 low-sodium juice (normally $4.99, on sale for $2.99 AND I got $5.00 off because I bought 5 so, they were only $1.99 each)
(4) Crescent rolls
Dish washing liquid (normally $3.99, on sale for $2.49 and I had a $2.00 of coupon, making it only $0.49)
(4) Glade plug-ins (normally $5.99, "Buy 1 Get 1 Free)
Mayo
Buttermilk
Plain yogurt
Sour cream
Frozen tator tots (normally $4.99, on sale $3.99)
(4) Ground turkey (normally $4.99, "Buy 1, Get 1 Free)
Spare ribs (normally $14.08, on sale $5.65)
Salt
Velveeta
Cornflakes
Romaine lettuce (normally $4.99, on sale $2.99)
Bananas
Snap peas
Parsley
(2) Frozen raspberries (normally $6.99, on sale 2@$6.00)
Celery hearts
Tomatoes
String cheese
(6) Yogurt
Orange-fig spread
(2) Brie cheese
Peperoni
Salami
Deli turkey & ham
Brussel sprouts
Yukon gold potatoes
Fuji apples (on sale $0.79 per pound)
Snyder's unsalted pretzels
Granola cookies
(2) Blueberries
Corn tortillas
(2) Whole wheat sandwich bread (normally $2.99, on sale $0.99 each)


As you can see from the photo above and my detailed receipt, I stocked up on things I didn't need that were on a great sale, like the V8 juice, Glade plug-ins, ground turkey, frozen raspberries and an extra loaf of bread.  Because I had a $2.00 off coupon for ANY Bright Green product and the dishwashing liquid was on sale for $2.49, I ended up getting it for only $0.49.  I didn't need it this month but I will next month!  :)  My bill is rather high this week due to stocking up and because it's my month to host poker night so, I purchased a few expensive meats & cheeses as well as the crescents and lil smoky sausages.




How did you do this week?  Did you have any fantastic coupons and/or special deals at your local store?



Our Meal Plan this week:
Sun - Sweet & Spicy grilled wings

Mon - Chili & cornbread

Tues - Chicken Piccata

Wed - Beef enchiladas

Thurs - Turkey goulash

Fri - Steak fajitas with guacamole

Sat - Poker party night (just snacks)

These meals bring my inventory down to:
7 chicken breasts
4 ground turkey (4 turkey purchased today)
3 ground beef
1 flank steak
7 drumsticks
6 wings
1 spare ribs (purchased today)


Stay turned for next week's spending and purchases!

Comments

Popular Posts