Recipe: Roasted Brussels Sprouts

I have never had a desire to taste Brussels Sprouts... ever!  But then, just a few weeks ago, my friend Amanda was sauteing them on the stove top and, because they smelled so heavenly, I tried one.  Oh. My. Gosh.  Delicious!!! 

I decided to hunt for an oven-roasted recipe as that is my absolute favorite way to eat my vegetables and stumbled upon a super simple one from Ina Garten.  I kid you not, I have eaten these Brussels sprouts five times this month alone!

Recipe: Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Ingredients
1 1/2lbs Brussels Sprouts
3 Tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Directions
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.

Trim the ends off the sprouts and cut them in half, length wise.

Toss in a bowl with the oil, salt & pepper to coat well.

Place on a baking sheet or oven-safe casserole dish and bake for 26-28 minutes until crisp & brown and fork tender.

Comments

Popular Posts