25 in 2010: Book 3

I stayed up until 2:00am to finish This Charming Man and I have to say, it was my favorite Marian Keyes book!

It contains some rough subject material (abuse and alcoholism), beware.

A few of her books I was bored with and put down, never to pick back up and finish and only ever really liked a few (Watermelon, Rachel's Holiday and Last Chance Saloon), but this one had me hooked from the first chapter.  It's about 4 women who have been scorned by the same man and how their involvement with him has (negatively) shaped their separate lives and how it has helped them become who they are today.  Great life lessons that anyone can relate to!

It's a great story about love, healing, and even a little revenge and I just LOVED the ending.

I definitely think those of you who like to read chick-lit should read this book!

Comments

Popular Posts