Meal Planning: 3/7 thru 3/13

Welcome!

Should you be a new reader of "I'm Not Your Mama's Martha!", please click Meal Planning With Amanda and read through how to begin meal planning for yourself and to understand how, exactly I feed my family of three breakfast, lunch and dinner for, on average, $150 per week.  There, you will find links to printable lists for yourself as well as my Master Meal List of all the meals I make that we seem to eat on a regular basis and that I draw from when making my weekly meal plans.
__________________________________________________________________________


**Click the image above for a larger view**


Safeway $141.00
(2) VanDeKamp's fish sticks (Buy 1, Get 1 Free)
(2) Organic flaxseed waffles (on sale 2@$5)
Canola oil
Mango puree
Bread flour
Yeast
Dark brown sugar
Grapes
2lbs turkey deli meat
1.5lbs ham deli meat
(7) Yogurt
Dijon mustard
Sesame seeds
Guacamole seasoning
(2) Raisins (Buy 1, Get 1 Free)
Buttermilk
Flaxseed
Shredded coconut
Block mozzarella cheese
Brussells sprouts
Strawberries
Raspberries (Buy 1, Get 1 Free)
(3) Piccolini pasta (3@$4)
No-yolk egg nooodles
Plus
Milk
Tortillas
(2) Celery
French rolls
Pink lady apples
pears
onion
new potatoes
(3) Stargazer lily bunches ($1.99 each)








 
Inventory (after last week's meals):
1 rack of ribs
1 pork tenderloin
1 portion New York strip steaks
1 portion chicken & apple sausages
1 1.5lb portion flank steak
2 1lb portions shrimp
4 8oz portions Tilapia
7 3/4lb portions lean ground beef
6 1.25lb portions ground turkey
3 portions wings/drumsticks
7 1lb portions chicken breast
2 1lb portions thin-sliced chicken breasts
2 1.25lb portions stew meat
1 1lb portions sweet Italian turkey sausage
1 8oz packages Canadian bacon
1 1lb Orange chicken (pre-cooked)

As I create my meal plan each week, I'll reduce my inventory the next week by those selections and will not shop for meats between now and the time I plow through my inventory, so that 1) nothing spoils from freezer-burn, 2) I don't waste money as the meats above were purchased at the lowest possible price and 3) because I have no additional space to store anything!  :)

Weekly Meal Plan

Steak fajitas
Coconut shrimp
Parmesan crispy baked Tilapia
Turkey meatball subs
Leftovers
New York strip steaks with baked potatoes
Crockpot shredded bbq chicken sandwiches

Comments

Popular Posts