Preschool: Day 6

Another day that left me bewildered, asking; "Is this my child?!?!?".

Emily woke up at 7:10am, on her own.
She gladly peed on the potty and got dressed.
She ate her breakfast and helped me pack her backpack for school.
She sang a song she learned in school on the way to school.
We got out of the car and walked up to the school without hesitation, without crying, without protest.
When the door opened and Ms. Natalie welcome all the kids into the classroom, Emily went in, hung up her own backpack and went over to the table to get her name tag... with confidence!
Once located, she took her name tag to her pocket folder and then, took her place on the reading rug.


And she never once looked back at me.

She even had a smile on her face while doing the above.

I literally skipped away from Preschool this morning, with a light heart and smile on my face as well.

Comments

Popular Posts