25 in 2010: Book 10

Cocktails For Three is the 10th book I've read this year.

It's a book I read a few years ago and kept it on my shelf because I really enjoyed it the first time through.  So, when at a loss of what to read next, grabbing it was a no-brainer.

This book is about something all women can relate to: our bond with other women, our friendships and how important they are through all phases of life.  The three main characters struggle with their own lives (a brand new baby, a face-paced career, a haunting past, a scandelous affair) privately and with each other, catching up at their monthly cocktail hour.  I loved The Shopoholic Series, written by Madeleine Wickham's alias Sophie Kinsella so, I just knew I would love this book when I first read it years ago.  

Cocktails For Three is a light, easy, beach-read... true Chick-Lit! 

Comments

Popular Posts