Tuesday Toddler Tales

Emily has such a great sense of rythym.  I don't know if this is normal in Preschoolers or if she's just really drawn to music but it's amazing to watch her clap, tap, shake, and nod her head on the beat to just about any song on the radio these day.  She seems to learn the lyrics really quickly and accurately, too.

She's especially fond of hip hop, including Kesha's "Tic Toc", Tao Cruz's "Dynamite", and Flo-Rida's "Ridin Solo". 

She knows every word.

I think I should feel embarrassed about that.  And I now know why things like KidzBop exists to edit out words like "drunk", "beer", and "damn". 

Comments

  1. Sounds like she has some natural musical ability. I work with kids who definitely do NOT have adult language edited out of the music they listen to!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts