Nolan: seven weeks old


Comments

  1. Hi Amanda,

    I've been a follower of your blog for quite some time now. I don't normally comment though. I was hoping to find a direct e-mail contact for you instead of tying up your comments section with my question, but didn't have any luck finding one.

    My husband and I have been struggling with "unexplained infertility" for close to 2 years now trying to conceive our 2nd child. With our son it only took us 3 months. I'm struggling with the fact that the age gap between our children will be much bigger than I had planned for. I was hoping you wouldn't mind sharing your mind set on the age gap between Emily and Nolan? I'm just looking for another mom's input on the benefits of having a larger age gap to maybe help put my mind at ease.

    Feel free to e-mail me directly if you like instead of replying in a comment. amartin@parker.com

    Thanks!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! Thanks for the comment, I will send you an email as all of my personal "pros" to Emily and Nolan's nearly five year age gap is quite lengthy. I'm sorry to hear of your struggle and hope your family finds peace through your journey regardless!

    P.S. I'm so glad you mentioned NOT being able to find my email address here on my blog... I didn't even realize it was gone as it was once right under my photo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amanda! I really appreciate it. I'll keep an eye out for your e-mail. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts