Losing the #wheatbelly - RESULTS!! 14-day gluten elimination challenge is over! #glutenfree #cooking #motherhood

Are you interested in following me in my journey to lead a more healthy, gluten-free lifestyle?

Read about my journey HERE.

And click on the link --------> over there to follow my SparkPeople blog where I'm documenting every bite of food I put in my mouth and how each day has gone. I'll be documenting the first 14 days here but only sporadic updates thereafter.

Losing the wheat belly- RESULTS from my first challenge: 14-day gluten elimination:

I began my gluten elimination challenge 14 days ago.

My intentions were to eliminate gluten from my diet and I did just that.
I was tracking all of my food and counting my calories through sparkpeople.com
I was NOT doing any scheduled exercise; however, some calorie burning activities are part of my weekly schedule.
I was NOT consuming desserts over the 14 days.
I was NOT consuming alcohol over the 14 days.

I weighed and measured myself this morning.

Here are my results:

Weight: 169.00 - I lost 3.8 pounds
Waist: 37" - I lost 2.5"
Hips: 43.50 - I lost 1.0"
Neck: Same
Thigh: 26.25 - I lost 0.25"
Upper arm: 12.75 - I lost 0.75"


WOW!!!

I knew my clothes were fitting better and I was simply feeling better but I did not expect results like these.

As a woman, my weight fluctuates on any given day but I do want to say that last week, I weighed myself because I just had to know and I was down 6 pounds!

Thank you for all the encouragement thus far, keep it coming as I'm determined for this to be a healthy lifestyle!

Either later today or tomorrow, I'll post the next part of my challenge.

It's important to me to take it slow, do things in stages, so my body and mind has a chance to adjust rather than shock it all at once. 

Comments

Popular Posts