Best #books of 2017 and what I'm reading in 2018 #goodreads #reading

I love to read.

Always have.

I cannot go into a bookstore and leave empty-handed, much like Target!

Here's a list of the best books I've read in the last year that I highly recommend, regardless of your reading preference:

What Alice Forgot
A Paris Apartment
Crazy, Rich Asians and China Rich Girlfriend
Where'd You Go, Bernadette
The Woman in Cabin 10
The Nightingale
The Rosie Project and The Rosie Effect
Big Little Lies
All The Light We Cannot See
Letters From Paris

Currently in a stack, waiting for me to read are:

Lilac Girls
The Joy Luck Club
In a Dark, Dark Wood
The Little Paris Bookshop
Station Eleven
Lily and the Octopus
Girl With A Pearl Earring
A Visit From the Goon Squad

What are you reading?

Any books come to mind that you COULD NOT PUT DOWN?!?!?

Please leave the titles in the comments.

Thank you for sharing! xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts